Don't you just love the "Baby Fat" that babies have? Kaylee sure has rounded into form. We still can't believe that she was only 5 lbs 5 oz at birth! She made up for it, that's for sure. She has finally gone a few nights without a feeding, and so we are hoping that sleeping through the night (without waking up - or having to put her in the all might swing for sleep) is right around the corner. And maybe after that, less fussy nap times? That would be heavenly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Cute pictures! I especially like the crying one... I'm sure she loves you too. ;)
Let this groove, get you to move,
it's alright, alright
let this groove, set in your shoes,
stand up, alright
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcAokalYPbA&mode=related&search=
She is so cute! It is crazy how fast they grow!
Love the pics. Kaylee is ADORABLE!
So, Payslei is sitting on my lap as I look at the pix and she is going nuts! She must really love her cousin. Oh so cute!!
I could just SQUEEZE those cheeks! Kate never had that! So cute!
Chubby is good; healthy looking, that's what I say.
Keep up the kisses even though she crys; she really loves it!!
Everybody looks wonderful; wish we were closer!
Post a Comment