Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Our Little Teenager!

We got a new house phone over the weekend and Kaylee is OBSESSED with playing with them! Oh my goodness! She just wants to be a big girl I guess. But it's so funny - she'll get the phone and run straight to her room and then she'll want to sit in her chair and just talk and talk and talk on the phone. Yeah, I know. We're in big trouble. And she's not even two years old yet! Can you imagine what the teenage years are gonna bring?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Here's how the conversation went...

"Yeah, I know and he was like...(blah blah blah)"

"No, you're kidding me! He said what?!" (more blah blah blah...)

"Excuse me! Can I get a little privacy here!?"

Little Kaylee and the daddy were having some fun with bath time last night and we took some pics of Kaylee's luscious locks...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's adorable!!!

Love U, Grandma & Grandpa K

Anonymous said...

I hope Addison doesn't have the same desire to talk aaaallllll the time on the phone! lol

Anonymous said...

at least she cannot text yet!! haha

Ally said...

She is sooooo cute!

Anonymous said...

Hey Holly! I don't have your email and I have an evite for you!
mine is sheila.feinour at gmail.com

Could Kaylee be any cuter? I think not!

Sheila

The Despain Gang said...

She's really growing up. They change so fast it's scary!
-Melissa

Kelly said...

I miss little Kaylee. It seems like we haven't seen her in forever! I think I'll have to call her tomorrow.

Unknown said...

All kids seem to like phones. Brooke will actually make up conversations and I can't tell if she really is talking on the phone. Kaylee is so sweet!

Sandy said...

What a ham. She certainly loves her baths.